Wyoming S Corp Registration

Wyoming corporation search by Find-a-Company

When incorporated, businesses need to be registered with the Secretary of State to operate. The Secretary of State is the official in charge of keeping track of every S Corp in Wyoming. You can learn about a Wyoming S Corp by searching the Wyoming Secretary of State search page.

Dissolution is also handled by the Secretary of State.

Here's where I go to get the latest link to find an S Corp in Wyoming: Wyoming Secretary of State

When you locate the Wyoming S Corp you are looking for, you can find things like...

  • Recorded Name
  • State Registration Number
  • Official Standing
  • Mailing Address
  • Agent of Service in Wyoming
  • Agent Contact Address
  • Phone Number

“See things in the present, even if they are in the future.” — Larry Ellison, Oracle co-founder