Start an S Corporation in KS

Kansas corporation search by Find-a-Company

A person starting an S Corporation, needs to register it with the Secretary of State. The Secretary of State is the official in charge of keeping track of every S Corporation in Kansas. If an S Corporation is registered in Kansas, you can look it up with the Kansas Secretary of State online search tool.

The Secretary of State also handles the dissolution of an S Corporation.

Here's where I go to find the latest link to locate a Kansas S Corporation: Kansas Secretary of State

After finding the S Corporation you are after, you can see data about it. Usually, information such as the following is available.

  • Name
  • S Corporation Number in Kansas
  • Status of S Corporation
  • Address
  • S Corporation Agent of Service
  • Registered Agent Mailing Address
  • Phone Contact Number

“So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” — Caterina Fake, Flickr co-founder