Set Up a KS S Corp

Kansas corporation search by Find-a-Company

You can find information on a Kansas S Corp by performing a search with the Kansas Secretary of State. The Secretary of State of Kansas is the primary custodian of state records, including S Corp registrations. To start an S Corp in Kansas, register it with the Kansas Secretary of State.

In addition, if you need to dissolve a Kansas S Corp, you can do so with the Secretary of State.

Here's where I go to find the latest link to locate a Kansas S Corp: Kansas Secretary of State

When you locate the company you are looking for, you can find things like...

  • Recorded S Corp Name
  • Number
  • Official Standing
  • Contact Address
  • S Corp Registered Agent
  • Registered Agent Contact Address
  • Kansas Phone Number

“Behold the turtle, he makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.” — Bruce Levin