Start an S Corp in Vermont

Vermont corporation search by Find-a-Company

The Vermont Secretary of State is responsible for keeping records on every S Corp. You can find information on a Vermont S Corp by searching the Vermont Secretary of State website. The local Secretary of State can register a new S Corp.

The Secretary of State also handles dissolution.

You can use this link - Vermont Secretary of State - to locate the Vermont S Corp search page.

When you have your result, there will usually be several pieces of information about the S Corp.

  • Recorded Name
  • Vermont Registration Number
  • Standing
  • Mailing Address
  • Agent of Service in Vermont
  • Registered Agent Contact Address
  • Phone Number

“Money is like gasoline during a road trip. You don't want to run out of gas on your trip, but you're not doing a tour of gas stations.” — Tim O'Reilly, O'Reilly Media founder and CEO