Find a C Corporation in West Virginia

West Virginia corporation search by Find-a-Company

The Secretary of State handles registrations for C Corporation in West Virginia. Every C Corporation needs to be registered with the local Secretary of State. The West Virginia Secretary of State website can be used to find information on a West Virginia C Corporation.

If you need to dissolve a West Virginia C Corporation, they can also use the office of the Secretary of State.

You can use this link - West Virginia Secretary of State - to locate the West Virginia C Corporation search page.

After finding the C Corporation you are after, you can see data about it. Usually, information such as the following is available.

  • Recorded Name
  • West Virginia C Corporation Number
  • Status
  • Physical Address in West Virginia
  • C Corporation Agent of Service
  • Registered Agent Contact Address
  • Phone Contact Number

“It's more effective to do something valuable than to hope a logo or name will say it for you.” — Jason Cohen, Smart Bear Software founder