WV Secretary of State Website

West Virginia corporation search by Find-a-Company

When incorporated, businesses need to be registered with the Secretary of State to operate. The Secretary of State handles registrations for Corporation in West Virginia. You can find information on a West Virginia Corporation by performing a search with the West Virginia Secretary of State.

You can also use this resource to dissolve a West Virginia Corporation.

Here's where I go to find the latest link to locate a West Virginia Corporation: West Virginia Secretary of State

When you find the Corporation, information typically available includes:

  • Registered Name
  • State Number
  • Standing
  • Contact Address
  • Registered Agent for Corporation
  • Agent Contact Address
  • Phone Contact

“I knew that if I failed I wouldn't regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” — Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder and CEO