WV C Corp Search

West Virginia corporation search by Find-a-Company

The current Secretary of State of West Virginia holds responsibility for registering and keeping records on every C Corp. Businesses wishing to operate in West Virginia need to be registered with the Secretary of State. The West Virginia Secretary of State is a great resource for finding information on a C Corp registered in West Virginia.

You can also dissolve a C Corp with the Secretary of State.

Here's where I go to find the latest link to locate a West Virginia C Corp: West Virginia Secretary of State

When you locate the company you are looking for, you can find things like...

  • C Corp Name
  • Corporate Number
  • Current Standing
  • Address
  • Registered Agent
  • Registered Agent Mailing Address
  • Phone Contact

“I made a resolve then that I was going to amount to something if I could. And no hours, nor amount of labor, nor amount of money would deter me from giving the best that there was in me. And I have done that ever since, and I win by it. I know.” — Harland Sanders, KFC founder