Set Up a Nevada S Corp

Nevada corporation search by Find-a-Company

The Nevada Secretary of State is a great resource for finding information on an S Corp registered in Nevada. The Nevada Secretary of State keeps track of every S Corp in the state. When starting an S Corp, it needs to be registered with the Secretary of State.

Another responsibility of the Secretary of State is the dissolution of businesses that are no longer active.

Here's where I go to find the latest link to locate an S Corp: Nevada Secretary of State

After finding the S Corp you are after, you can see data about it. Usually, information such as the following is available.

  • Official Name of S Corp in Nevada
  • Registration Number
  • Official Standing
  • Address
  • Registered Agent for S Corp
  • Registered Agent Mailing Address
  • Phone

“Always deliver more than expected.” — Larry Page, Google co-founder