Find a C Corp in KY

Kentucky corporation search by Find-a-Company

Information about a Kentucky C Corp can be located by performing a search with the Kentucky Secretary of State. The Kentucky Secretary of State is responsible for keeping records on every C Corp. To start a C Corp in Kentucky, register it with the Secretary of State of Kentucky.

The Kentucky Secretary of State also handles the dissolution of a C Corp.

Here is what I use to find an up-to-date link to locate a Kentucky C Corp: Kentucky Secretary of State

When you locate the company you are looking for, you can find things like...

  • Official Name of C Corp in Kentucky
  • Registration Number
  • Company Status
  • C Corp Address
  • Registered Agent in Kentucky
  • Registered Agent Address
  • Phone Contact Number

“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney, Disney founder