New Hampshire C Corp Search

New Hampshire corporation search by Find-a-Company

The Secretary of State is the official in charge of keeping track of every C Corp in New Hampshire. You can find out more about a C Corp registered in New Hampshire by doing a search on the site of the New Hampshire Secretary of State. To start a C Corp in New Hampshire, you need to register it with the New Hampshire Secretary of State.

Dissolution is also handled by the Secretary of State.

You can find an up-to-date link to the New Hampshire C Corp search page here: New Hampshire Secretary of State

When you get your result, information typically available includes:

  • Recorded Name
  • New Hampshire C Corp Number
  • Status of C Corp
  • C Corp Address
  • Registered Agent in New Hampshire
  • Agent Mailing Address
  • Phone Contact

“Don't be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don't let the bastards get you down.” — Michael Bloomberg, Bloomberg L.P. founder