Delaware C Corp Name Search

Delaware corporation search by Find-a-Company

If a C Corp is registered in Delaware, you can look it up at the Delaware Secretary of State. A new C Corp should be registered with the Secretary of State. The Secretary of State of Delaware is the primary custodian of state records, including C Corp registrations.

You can also dissolve a C Corp with the Secretary of State.

Here is what I use to find an up-to-date link to locate a Delaware C Corp: Delaware Secretary of State

When you get your result, information typically available includes:

  • Recorded Name
  • Delaware ID Number
  • Standing in C Corp
  • C Corp Address
  • Delaware Agent of Service for C Corp
  • Agent Mailing Address
  • C Corp Phone Number

“High expectations are the key to everything.” — Sam Walton, Walmart founder