Start a C Corp in WI

Wisconsin corporation search by Find-a-Company

The Wisconsin Secretary of State is the primary custodian of important C Corp records. Businesses in Wisconsin must be registered with the Wisconsin Secretary of State. Information on a C Corp in Wisconsin can be located by the Wisconsin Secretary of State.

You can also terminate a C Corp with the Secretary of State.

You can find an up-to-date link to the Wisconsin C Corp search page here: Wisconsin Secretary of State

After finding the C Corp you are searching for, information about it is listed, often including the following.

  • Recorded Name
  • Corporate Number
  • Registration Status
  • Address in Wisconsin
  • C Corp Registered Agent
  • Agent Contact Address
  • Telephone Contact

“There's lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there's only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it's to change the world.” — Phil Libin, Evernote CEO