S Corporation Incorporation in NH

New Hampshire corporation search by Find-a-Company

The New Hampshire Secretary of State is the primary custodian of important S Corporation records. A new S Corporation should be registered with the Secretary of State. You can find information on an S Corporation in New Hampshire by performing a search with the New Hampshire Secretary of State.

Another responsibility of the Secretary of State of New Hampshire is to dissolve an S Corporation that is no longer active.

Go over to the New Hampshire Secretary of State to start your search.

After finding the S Corporation you are after, you can see data about it. Usually, information such as the following is available.

  • Official Name of S Corporation
  • Number
  • Standing in S Corporation
  • Location in New Hampshire
  • Registered Agent for S Corporation
  • Registered Agent Address
  • S Corporation Phone Number

“You shouldn't focus on why you can't do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions.” — Steve Case, AOL co-founder