How to Set Up a C Corp in AR

Arkansas corporation search by Find-a-Company

Information about an Arkansas C Corp can be found with the Arkansas Secretary of State. Businesses in Arkansas need to be registered with the Arkansas Secretary of State. The Arkansas Secretary of State keeps track of every business in the state.

You can also dissolve a C Corp with the Secretary of State.

Here's where I go to get the latest link to find a C Corp in Arkansas: Arkansas Secretary of State

When you find the C Corp, information typically available includes:

  • Official Name of C Corp
  • C Corp Number in Arkansas
  • Arkansas Registration Status
  • C Corp Address in Arkansas
  • Agent of Service
  • Agent Contact Address
  • Arkansas Phone Number

“It's not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen.” — Scott Belsky, Behance co-founder