Set Up an S Corporation in Arkansas

Arkansas corporation search by Find-a-Company

You can get more info on an Arkansas S Corporation by performing a search with the Arkansas Secretary of State. When incorporated, businesses need to be registered with the Arkansas Secretary of State to operate there. Business and S Corporation registrations in Arkansas are the responsibility of the Secretary of State.

The Secretary of State of Arkansas can also handles the dissolution of an S Corporation.

Here's where I go to find the latest link to locate an S Corporation: Arkansas Secretary of State

After finding the S Corporation you're searching for, info about it is given. This usually includes:

  • Name
  • Arkansas Registration Number
  • Registration Status
  • Mailing Address in Arkansas
  • S Corporation Agent of Service
  • Agent Address
  • Phone

“Behold the turtle, he makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.” — Bruce Levin