Set Up a Montana Business Entity

Montana corporation search by Find-a-Company

A new Business Entity needs to be registered with the Secretary of State. You can obtain further details on a Montana Business Entity by searching the Montana Secretary of State website. The Montana Secretary of State handles records and business registrations.

If you need to dissolve a Montana Business Entity, they can also use the office of the Secretary of State.

Go over to the Montana Secretary of State to start your search.

When you get your result, information typically available includes:

  • Recorded Business Entity Name
  • Corporate Number
  • Status
  • Location in Montana
  • Business Entity Registered Agent
  • Registered Agent Contact Address
  • Number to Contact Business Entity

“Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” — Anthony Volodkin, Hype Machine founder