S Corp Incorporation in WA

Washington corporation search by Find-a-Company

The Secretary of State is the official in charge of keeping track of every S Corp in Washington. You can find out more about an S Corp registered in Washington by doing a search on the site of the Washington Secretary of State. Businesses incorporated in Washington must be registered with the Secretary of State.

The Secretary of State also handles dissolution.

You can find an up-to-date link to the Washington S Corp search page here: Washington Secretary of State

When you locate the Washington S Corp you are looking for, you can find things like...

  • Name
  • Corporate Number
  • Official Status
  • Physical Address
  • Washington Registered Agent
  • Agent Address
  • Phone Number

“Get big quietly, so you don't tip off potential competitors.” — Chris Dixon, Andreesen Horowitz investor