How to Apply for an AK Corporation

Alaska corporation search by Find-a-Company

All companies need to be registered with the local Secretary of State. The Alaska Secretary of State is the primary custodian of important state records. Locate data about an Alaska Corporation by doing a search on the Alaska Secretary of State search page.

Another responsibility of the Secretary of State is the dissolution of businesses that are no longer active.

Go over to the Alaska Secretary of State to start your search.

When you locate the Alaska Corporation you are looking for, you can find things like...

  • Official Name
  • Corporation Number in Alaska
  • Standing
  • Address in Alaska
  • Agent of Service in Alaska
  • Registered Agent Address
  • Phone Contact

“Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO